~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gillian Chung: I Was Very Naive & Foolish



Hello Everybody! Happy Chinese New Year! The scandal has been a great deal of hurt for me and the people around me. I was naive and foolish in the past but I am already a grown-up now. I would like to thank my manager, company, family and friends for their support. I’m sorry for the trouble that it has caused to the society. I will work even harder and bravely move on for my life. I also wish to thank the media for their concern and fans for their unwavering support. Translator



Gillian Chung (left) & Charlene Choi (right)

Finally, as reported before Gillian Chung has finally made a public appearance on her Twins Club fans event today for the scandal. Gillian read out her statement with smiling face (luckily she never cry in public)for more than 100 media personnel. The short statement only last for one minute. Thank you for the support from their fans as shouting loudly to twins said that "We Support You Forever!!"

It must be a hard time for her before she could read out the statement accordingly. Who is creating the script behind? EEG lawyer or advisory team? Herself? Or someone else? I believe she had had her lesson learnt this time.

Source

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day