~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Full Statement Of Edison Chen's Latest Confession Video Clip Without Translator


"Today I have come back to Hong Kong to stand for you, and come by myself. I never escaped my responsibility."

"During the past few weeks, I've been with my mother, my family and loved ones who showed me sincere support and care."

"I admit that most of the photos being circulated on the internet were taken by me."

"But these photos were very private and have not been shown to people and were never intended to be shown to anyone."

"These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent."

"There is no doubt those who obtained those photos have been uploading onto the internet with malicious and deliberately. This matter has exasperatedly extended to the society as a whole society and affected the mass. In this regard, I'm deeply saddened."

"I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I'm sorry."

"Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people in Hong Kong. I give my apologies sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart."

"I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society. And, in this regard, I failed as a role model. However, I wish that this matter will teach everyone a lesson. To all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson to you all. This is not an example to be set for you."

"During my time away, I've made an important decision. I will wholeheartedly fulfil all commitments that I have to date. But, after that, I’ve decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I've decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul."

"I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment indefinitely. There is no time frame."

"I have been assisting the police since the first day the photos were published, and I will continue to assist them. After this press con, I have obligations to help them with their investigation."

"I hope all of you will accept my apology and give me a chance."

Credit from Random Citations

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day