~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aditya 'Romeo' Dev Is The World's Smallest Bodybuilder

Romeo with his trainer Ranjeet Pal


Indian muscleman Aditya 'Romeo' Dev is the world's smallest bodybuilder with just 2ft 9in height and 9kg weight. Romeo is well proportioned, with a head circumference of 15in and a chest measurement of 20in and he is famous of his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells!

According to daily mail, there are crowds flock to the local gym to the see the mini-muscleman in training everyday.

"I have always been fit but since I started working out, I have become famous for my strength. My size has never stopped me. I train with dumbbells and do aerobics and dance. People are always pleased to see me. I have been invited on TV shows and dance on stage." said by Romeo.

Romeo is so cute of his pint-size body but his hair has been colored or naturally born? How come so yellowish for his skin? However, i like Romeo as he bats away any doubts about his sporting prowess prompted by his size. Feel proud of his determination.

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day