~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Real Story! Reasons For Not Using Malaysia Local Bank


It's been so desperate and frustrating to decide on termination of malaysia local bank due to first-hand experience i have been through just a moment ago! I have 2 personal banks account in Malaysia, of course these 2 accounts respectively under different local banks in Malaysia.

Here is one of the scenario, i decided to call the customer service hotline while i was away from hometown at oversea with hopes to rely on them in solving problems because i can't log in to website for internet banking. The system just can't work it out due to invalid password and ID. When i finally contacted with the operator, she was very helpful to verify my information and to calm me down saying that she could help me in solving the issue and retrieving password and ID. Just a moment that you felt you have been rescued at the desperate time, she finally figured out that the reason for unable to log in is due to user who has not been using the internet banking for more than 6 months. Thus, the system will automatically deactivated your online status and to cancel your online privilege for deterring you to log in. She also claims that the reason is standardized and the only way to solve it is that user has to go to any local ATM machine to re-apply the internet ID and to create a new password. I mean, could you really take it? The reason that due to security system and further to control the amount of internet users to log into the website. Seriously, i think the system is really sucks! This really causes a lot of inconvenience to citizen like me that working in oversea. How can i go back to my hometown as i am far across the country to struggle at work and yet, the urgent issue they can't just improve their system in order to curb the problems. I believe i am not the only victim.

Another scenario, after experienced such a great disappointment, i decided to call to another local bank in Malaysia too. With hopes that they could do something different from the previous bank could not do in solving my problems. They give me stupid reasons that because the bank of my branch has not deducted the atm card maintenance fees from my account so i can't access the internet banking. They even suggested me to go back again to the branch to get the issue solved. What a "good" advice! I have told them i am already at oversea and i expected they could help us in coordinating within their branches to solve the client issue. However, the operator, with her broken english and ascent of Bahasa Malaysia, she kept telling me that according to the record, according to the system and according to so and so, i need to bla bla bla and requested me to understand the whole situation. I don't even know if she realized that i have been so angry when she can't get what i mean over the phone with her "english". The most ridiculous thing is you are getting even a lousier service when you expecting in something different. Finally, they notified me that in these two days i should be able to log into server as they have passed my matter to my branch.

Can you see the point? A donkey needs to be scolded and caned in order for them to keep moving and working! Maybe this is a bit too harsh for them but they should learn to satisfy the clients' need especially during economy downturn. I would have doubt if i will recommend any local bank to my friends or whoever it is.

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day