~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 10, 2008

New York Governor, Eliot Spitzer Makes Public Apology Statement Linked To Sex Scandal


New York State Governor, Eliot Spitzer, 48, a father of three has made his apology statement during a news conference in New York accompanied by his wife Silda over the wiretap sex scandal. However, he never explain of his further political future and he did not answer whether or not to resign. He also gave no details of what he was apologizing for.

I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself. I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family. I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family and violates my, or any, sense of right and wrong. I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, whom I promised better.
According to AP, Spitzer was caught on a federal wiretap while arranging with a call-girl business for prostitution to meet in a Washington hotel room the night before Valentine's Day. The implicated call-girl business is known as the Emperors Club VIP as well. Spitzer, a man identified as "Client 9" in wiretap was paying $4,300 in cash, some of it credit for future trysts, some of it for sex with a "petite, pretty brunette, 5-feet-5 inches, and 105 pounds," named Kristen.

Source

More than 60% in survey say Spitzer should resign! What is your vote?

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day