~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 3, 2008

Elva Hsiao Denies The Scandal With Edison Chen


Apparently from the statement by Elva Hsiao, one of the rumor as she has involved in Edison's sex photos scandal has proved that she has nothing to do with the scandal. She does not even have the MSN of Edison, except for the phone number and ICQ.


After the public comment, Elva made an appearance at Khalil Fong’s concert as a guest performer, where she commented, “A lot of people are paying attention to this issue, including elders in my family, my mother’s clients, my sponsorship companies and even the plumber, who came to fix my house, asked my mother about it. Only after announcing my position on this issue, did the ordeal come under control.”

Subsequent to Elva’s open announcement, netizens found images of a naked woman, who resembled her. In regards to this, Elva said, “The images were a result of photoshopping. The face is mine but the body is not. My body structure is better. My management team have found the origins of these photos.” Elva firmly stated that she has not been seeing Edison and disclosed her last meeting with the Hong Kong pretty boy, was a year ago when she was in Hong Kong for promotional purposes. At the time, she had only gone to the opening ceremony of his new clothing store. Elva explained, “In 2002, we were closer because Edison had been the guest performer at my concert. We exchanged our phone and ICQ numbers but we were just normal friends. I don’t even have his MSN.”

Source

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day