~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Natalie Portman Will Only Do Charity Interview?

Natalie Portman claims that she would use her celebrity status for charity interview only.

The actress is convinced that her status will give her extra influence, and she is also keen to use it to help change the world - one interview at a time.

Portman has addressed the U.S. Congress on behalf of her favourite cause - the Foundation for International Community Assistance (FINCA) - and is determined to continue to use her celebrity status to benefit others.

"I'm not particularly proud that in our country (America), I can get a meeting with a representative more easily than the head of a nonprofit (organization) can," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

The 26-year-old added of her interview plans: "If they're (reporters/paparazzi) going to follow me around and take pictures. I'd rather talk about FINCA than what dress I'm wearing or who I'm dating."

Source

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day