~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dismaying News - No More Naked Brad Pitt!!

Another astonishing news when a married 43-year old father of four , mega-hunk Brad Pitt has officially joined in the ranks of never nudes. His refusal to do nudity in movies perhaps is quite respectable.

“I don’t want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I can’t see any more nude scenes in my career.” A naked Brad Pitt previously burned up the big screen in Thelma and Louise and Troy as well as with a nude Angelina Jolie in the flick Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Link

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day