~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prince William Divorced Kate Middleton And Claimed The Marriage Was A Mistake


We all are suprised by statement of Prince William. He told the press and the whole world that he have divorced his wife, Kate middleton. The newly-wed couple has barely married not more than 5 weeks.

His statement:"The entire marriage was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard. I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place. People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again.

How could all of us believe this?

TIME: Quotes of the Day