~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Latin Singer, Ricky Martin Tells Public That He Is Gay


The Latin pop singer, Ricky Martin finally announces to his fans from all over the world for confirmation of long-time rumor as a gay. Ricky Martin is adores by millions of fans and mostly are female with his fantastic and tempting salsa moves.

What has been written on his website? "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am. From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time."

According to Ricky Martin, the secret had become a heavy burden for him to keep inside. The reasons for keeping this as secret are due to advisers who had warned him as telling the truth to fans might ruin his career and the singer also worried about the impact on his young twin sons.

What should we say about Ricky Martin? Congratulations! Finally, ultimate release.


0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day