~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nicole Richie Hospitalized Due To Pneumonia


Nicole Richie said: "Right now it's important for me to stay in bed and recover." A 28-year-old socialite mom, Nicole Richie might be home from the hospital of LA after her war against pneumonia. Another cruel fact as friend of Paris Hilton, the reality starlet won't be hitting the town anytime soon. During her breakdown of health, Nicole received tremendous support from fans and online messages.

"Reading all of your messages on Twitter and my website has really brightened my spirits and I am so grateful for the support. I look forward to seeing you all very soon and wish you a happy Thanksgiving." Message from Nicole Richie.

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day