~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

BabyVincy, Singapore Online Prostitution Is Real?


I believe this is a singaporean girl who is claiming herself as “Vincy” and selling her “services” online. People who are out there trying to search her blog by google are having hard time because the blog contains no words but images. Tricky baby vincy. People who need her must be rich enough as she claims that spending her time with you guys are chargable as compensation. Rate: $500 per hour and $3800 for 8 hours. Maybe you do not believe, i finally found her blogspot at here.

"I’m versatile and naughty. An experience with me will prove just that. I am always ready to meet generous gentlemen who know how to treat a lady and be assured that I know how to treat a man. I always believe in providing nothing less than the best. Trust me! Your experience with me will be like bungee-jumping - thrilling, exciting, and never forgotten.Discretion is always assured for both you and me. All Pleasure with no strings attached." - by Vincy

Source

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day