~~Welcome~~Welcome~~This blog is providing various kind of discovery and news, celebrity, music, movie, entertainment, science and fun stuff!!!
Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kelly Chen & Alex Tie To Knot After 16 Years Long Run Relationship



Kelly Chen announced that she will tie a knot with her 16-years-relationship boyfriend Alex near the end of the her "Love Fighters 2008" concert held at the Hong Kong Coliseum. During the announcement, Kelly could not hide her joy and started crying. She assured that she will not quit the industry even after marriage.

Direct quote from fans, here was Kelly's exact announcement translated:

"With this concert, I completed a big mission. I will continue with another big mission. I am getting married!!! (Crowd goes ecstatic for 2 minutes). I finally said it, I wanted to say it for a long time already. If I get married, and the Coliseum is finished with repairs, will you guys come back and watch me? What if I have kids and am holding two babies?"

Congratulations!! Kelly .. I love you..

Source

0 Comments:

TIME: Quotes of the Day